How to Install - Natural - Stock
How to Install Stock Natural Shades
Before you begin your installation:
Read all installation instructions!
IMPORTANT: If bound, do not remove binding until the shade is installed in the window.
- Make sure that you have all tools and hardware needed for installation.
- Check the installation surface (wall, ceiling, or window frame) to ensure that you have suitable fasteners and tools for the material.
- Double check the headrail and shade for proper width and length. If you are installing several sets of shades, be sure to match them with the appropriate window.
- Check the parts list shipped with the product to confirm that you have the correct number of brackets.
|| Up to 36 in.
||36 in. to 48 in.
|| Greater than 48 in.
|B. Cord Cleat
|C. #6 Screw x 1-1/4 in.
|D. Phillips 3/8 in. Screw
1. Tools You May Need (not included):
Flat-blade or Philips Head Screwdriver
Drill with Bits
3. Bracket Placement
Pre-drill wood frame if necessary