How do I replace a tilter for a wood product?
- Remove the blind from the window. If it is a wand tilt, remove the wand. If cord tilt, remove the tassels.
- Remove metal end brace or plastic end cap from the headrail at the end opposite the tilter.
- Slide the tilt rod out of the tilter just enough to clear it.
- Remove the existing tilter.
- Replace with new tilter and push down until it snaps into place.
- Operate tilter shaft until the flat portion of the rod lines up with the flat portion inside the tilter.
- Push the rod back through the tilter and replace cap/brace.
- For a cord tilt, make certain the tassels are even when the blind is in the OPEN position. The tassels must be attached AFTER the cord tilter is installed.