Wood Blind Cleaning Tips
- Keep your Levolor wood blinds looking their best by periodically wiping them with a soft cloth, a dusting mitt, or the brush attachment from a vacuum cleaner.
- You can clean the blind hanging in place or you can take it down.
- By tilting the slats down, but not quite closed, you'll be able to clean most of the top surface of each slat.
- Do not use water, solvents, or abrasive solutions to clean the blind; they will cause damage to the blind.
- Faux wood blinds can be cleaned with a slightly damp cloth.
- LightMaster Slats can be removed for cleaning. Slide out the slat, wipe clean, and return to its original position.