Where can I get replacement parts for my soft vertical shade?

Replacement vanes can be purchased for a soft vertical shade.  To purchase replacement vanes, you can contact one of the following:

  1. Retailer that sells Levolor custom blinds.
  2. Directly through customer service at FULL price.



We'd like to hear from you. Choose from the following:


If you require immediate assistance or product support,
please contact our customer service department.