My soft vertical shade control cords are too long, how do I shorten them?
To shorten the length of the cord control, please see instructions below:
- Look inside the headrail and find the vane carrier where the cord ends in a knot.
- Hold that carrier and pull out the excess cord until the cord safety device reaches the desired height.
- Tie a knot in the cord at that position.
- Before cutting off excess cording, operate the blind to ensure the length is satisfactory and everything works smoothly.
- Tighten the knot and cut the cord 1/2" below the knot.