Describe the visibility of the roman shade mechanisms on the back of the shade versus our competitors.
- The back of the shade is sewn at intervals and a plastic stick is inserted in the pocket.
- Then two guides for the cords are attached to the fabric.
- The bottom is finished by folding the fabric and inserting a rod for weight.
- The edges of the fabric are finished by "serging".
- Has a patented rod system to connect the panels together with moveable cord guides.
- The fabric is cut by laser so the edges are sealed. No fraying!
- The bottom hem is finished by a metal bar (same as roller shades).