My natural shade control cords are too long. How do I shorten them?
All control cords are normally half the length of the blind when manufactured. To shorten the length of the cord control, please see instructions below:
- Before you begin, make sure the shade is in its full closed position.
- Untie the knots at the end of the cord located in the tassels.
- Cut the pull cord to desired length leaving 1" extra for a knot.
- Feed the cut cord through the top of the tassel and tie a knot securing the cord.
- Raise and lower the shade to ensure proper operation.