How do I replace my wand tilter for my metal blind?
To replace the wand tilter for your metal blind, please follow steps below:
- Remove blind from window.
- Remove wand.
- Remove metal end brace or plastic end cap from the headrail, opposite the tilt end.
- Move the tilt rod out of the wand tilter.
- Replace the tilter and push down until it snaps into place.
- Turn tilter shaft until the flat portion of the rod lines up with the flat portion inside the tilter.
- Push the rod back through the tilter and replace cap/brace.