How do I adjust my blinds that are creeping or sagging?
Creeping up from the Bottom:
To correct this problem, look inside the headrail of your shade to check for a factory installed friction shim/clip. Contact customer service to obtain a friction shim/clip. Instructions for installing the friction shim/clip are below:
Installing Friction Shim/Clip
- Lift blind to open position.
- Remove shade from window.
- Install 1 shim/clip per blind as show in diagram. Push shim/clip until it "snaps" in place.
- If the blind still rises, an additional shim can be added to the opposite side.
- If the shade still rises after installing friction shims on opposite sides, the shade needs to be repaired. Contact customer service for a return authorization number.