How can I get valance clips?

Valance clips can be purchased for a faux wood/NuWood blinds. To purchase replacement valance clips, you may contact one of the following:

  1. Retailer that sells Levolor custom blinds.
  2. Directly through Levolor customer service.



We'd like to hear from you. Choose from the following:


If you require immediate assistance or product support,
please contact our customer service department.