measure for: inside mount roller shades
- To find width: Measure exact distance between inside surfaces of window frame at the top, middle, and bottom, and use the narrowest width.
- To find height: Measure exact distance from inside surface at top of window to sill. If you prefer shade not to touch sill, deduct 1/4". If there is no sill, measure height to point where shade is to reach.
- To install the product flush with the window frame, a minimum window depth of 3" is required.
measure for: outside mount roller shades
- To find width: Measure exact distance between the outermost points where the shade is to be placed. This measurement should overlap each side of window frame by at least 1-1/2". Factory makes no deduction from your shade width dimensions.
- To find height: Measure exact distance from where top of shade will be located to top of sill. If there is no sill or if shade is to overlap window frame, measure to point shade is to reach.