Special Order Hardware Guide
Basic Drapery Hardware
Basic Hardware should be used if your drapery panels will be layered under a valance or cornice, as it would be concealed by the top treatment.
basic traverse rod
- Use to hang pleated draperies that will be covered by a top treatment.
- Easily opens and closes draperies with spring tension cord control which mounts to the wall.
- Preassembled for center draw, but can be easily converted to one-way draw.
- Heavy-gauge steel construction to resist warping, twisting and sagging. Holds drapery weights up to 1 lb per foot for a one way draw or 1.5 lbs per foot for a center draw.
basic curtain rod
- Use to hang rod pockets that will be covered by a top treatment
- Steel construction to resist warping, twisting and sagging.
- Sold in sets of 2.