choose your finish
A simple pair of drapery panels can be transformed into a spectacular design statement with decorative hardware in a specialty finish. It's easy to dress up or down a window treatment using decorative hardware. Like the perfect color paint, the right hardware will give a room a finished look and make a dramatic impact.
- Warmer colored treatments usually look best paired with warmer finishes. Gold-based metals, stains and painted finishes are good choices.
- Cooler toned fabrics coordinate well with silver and black-based metal finishes, wood stains and painted finishes.
- Painted finishes are great for incorporating accent colors from fabrics or creating dramatic color contrast.
wood or metal poles?
Wood and metal both have qualities that can easily tie in with other design elements in a room. Personal preference would dictate which material is right for your space.
- Can coordinate with wood finishes in your space.
- Versatile, appropriate for use with traditional décor, but equally fitting for lending a European flair or smooth, simple and clean lines for a contemporary look.
- Offer abundance of style options, from sleek and modern to casual and rustic.
- Blend in with other metal accents and finishes from the room.